Suite LL02 (Basement)
- Open floor plan.
- 3 Year minimum term.
- Basic janitorial services daily (M-F).
- Operable windows.
- Access to shared kitchenette.
- Access to shared conference room.
- Access to showers, lockers, and bicycle racks.
- Bright energy efficient lighting.
- Wall-to-Wall carpeting.
- Freshly painted.
- Comprehensive recycling program.
- Baptiste Yoga Studio on-site (fee).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour or send Lease Offers.
Tenant expenses include: Parking, insurance, telecom and data.
Basic office utilities, janitorial and Service District Charge (SDC) are included in monthly rent in the first year of tenancy. SDC is an annual reimbursement to the Presidio Trust for a portion of municipal services such as police, fire, and emergency services, and road and other infrastructure maintenance. Tenant pays a pro rata share of any increase in building's operating expenses after first year of occupancy.
Presidio tenants enjoy:
- National park environment for outdoor activities – golf, tennis, fitness, walking, hiking, biking.
- Easy access to nearly completed Presidio Tunnel Tops leading to Crissy Field and Marina Green.
- Ample parking (fee) close to the building.
- Easy access to Marina District and Pacific Heights.
- Public transit options include SFMUNI, Golden Gate Transit, and the free PresidiGo bus service.
- Dining, post office, banking and lodging within walking distance.
Building 38 leases commercial oﬃce space to qualifying tenants. A proposing entity must meet minimum requirements to enter into a lease with Building 38. A corporate entity must be registered with the California Secretary of State. Proof of ﬁnancial wherewithal to fulﬁll the ﬁnancial obligations in the lease is also required as lease under writing. Low traﬃc, low impact tenants are preferred.
Pets, emotional support animals, comfort or other therapy animals which are not considered service animals by the American Disability Act (ADA) are not allowed on premises. Service animals trained to aid a person with a specific disability per the ADA are allowed in the Presidio's commercial buildings.
Building 38 has fiber service available; however, The Presidio Trust charges an additional monthly fee of $180 on top of what service providers charge for fiber.Download PDF