Suites 121, 122, 123
Rare opportunity for three single offices on the 1st floor with gorgeous views of the main post and Golden Gate Bridge. Ideal office space for 1 -2 people in each office.
May be leased individually or together.
- Located on the first floor in quiet professional building
- High ceilings, operable windows, natural light & fresh air
- Basic janitorial services provided daily (M-F)
- Central hydronic radiator heating system
- Mecho window shades on all windows
- Access to shared kitchenette & conference room
- Access to showers, lockers, and bicycle parking
- Bright energy efficient lighting
- Wall-to-Wall carpeting
- Freshly painted
- Comprehensive recycling program
Building 38 leases commercial oﬃce space to qualifying tenants. A proposing entity must meet minimum requirements to enter into a lease with Building 38. A corporate entity must be registered with the California Secretary of State. Proof of ﬁnancial wherewithal to fulﬁll the ﬁnancial obligations in the lease is also required as lease under writing. Low traﬃc, low impact tenants are preferred.
Tenant expenses include:
- Parking, insurance, telecom and data.
- Basic office utilities, janitorial and Service District Charge (SDC) are included in monthly rent in the first year of tenancy. SDC is an annual reimbursement to the Presidio Trust for a portion of municipal services such as police, fire, and emergency services, and road and other infrastructure maintenance. Tenant pays a pro rata share of any increase in building's operating expenses after first year of occupancy.
- Building 38 has fiber service available; however, The Presidio Trust charges an additional monthly fee of $187.
Presidio tenants enjoy:
- National park environment for outdoor activities – golf, tennis, fitness, walking, hiking, biking
- Easy access to nearly completed Presidio Tunnel Tops leading to Crissy Field and Marina Green
- Ample paid parking close to the building
- Easy access to Marina District and Pacific Heights
- Public transit options include SFMUNI, Golden Gate Transit, and the free PresidiGo bus service
- Dining, Post Office, banking, and lodging within walking distance
Pets, emotional support animals, comfort or other therapy animals which are not considered service animals by the American Disability Act (ADA) are not allowed on premises. Service animals trained to aid a person with a specific disability per the ADA are allowed in the Presidio's commercial buildings.Download PDF