First Floor - Western Views of Main Post
Available February 1, 2022
- Two private offices
- Three semi-private offices
- Open floor plan
- Copy room
- Western views of main post
- 3 Year minimum term
Email email@example.com to schedule a tour or send Lease Offers.
Note: interior photos are representative photos of interiors and may not be of the actual space.
Building 38 on the Maint Post of the Presidio of San Francisco, a National Park, is accepting offers to lease office space.
All Suites Include:
- Basic janitorial services provided daily (M-F)
- Central hydronic radiator heating system with independent controls (no A/C)
- High ceilings, operable windows, natural light and fresh air
- Mecho window shades on all windows
- Access to shared kitchenette & conference room
- Access to showers, lockers, and bicycle parking
- Bright energy efficient lighting
- Wall-to-Wall carpeting, recently cleaned
- Newly painted
- Comprehensive recycling program
Presidio tenants enjoy:
- National park environment for outdoor activities – golf, tennis, fitness, walking, hiking, biking
- Easy access to nearly completed Presidio Tunnel Tops leading to Crissy Field and Marina Green
- Ample parking (fee) close to the building
- Easy access to Marina District and Pacific Heights
- Public transit options include SFMUNI, Golden Gate Transit, and the free PresidiGo bus service
- Dining, Post Office, banking and lodging within walking distance
Term: Three (3) Year Minimum
Building 38 leases commercial oﬃce space to qualifying tenants. A proposing entity must meet minimum requirements to enter into a lease with Building 38. A corporate entity must be registered with the California Secretary of State. Proof of ﬁnancial wherewithal to fulﬁll the ﬁnancial obligations in the lease is also required as lease under writing. Low traﬃc, low impact tenants are preferred.
Pets, emotional support animals, comfort or other therapy animals which are not considered service animals by the American Disability Act (ADA) are not allowed on premises. Service animals trained to aid a person with a specific disability per the ADA are allowed in the Presidio's commercial buildings.
Building 38 has fiber service available; however, The Presidio Trust charges an additional monthly fee of $180 on top of what service providers charge for fiber.
- Building 38 has operable windows on all floors & encourages tenants to open windows when occupying space.
- Building 38 follows all local and regional mandates related to COVID-19.
- Masks are required in Building 38. If you cannot or will not wear a mask, you will be asked to leave.
- Sanitizing stations are provided throughout the building.
- A day-porter is on-site to provide periodic sanitizing of high touch areas throughout the day.
- Water supply is tested on a regular basis.
Map: 38 Keyes AvenueDownload PDF