Single Private Office - Ideal for one person
Square footage: 242rsf
Term: Three year minimum
Monthly Rent: $800.00
- Tenant expenses include parking, insurance, telecom and data.
- Basic office utilities and Service District Charge (SDC) are included in monthly rent in the first year of tenancy. SDC is a reimbursement to the Presidio Trust for a portion of municipal services such as police, fire, and emergency services, and road and other infrastructure maintenance. Tenant pays a pro rata share of any increase in building's operating expenses after the first year of occupancy.
- No TI allowance is being offered.
- Located on the basement level
• Enjoy fresh air with operable windows
• Easy access to Crissy Field and the Marina Green
• Bicycle friendly with bicycle parking within building
• Ample paid parking close to the building
• Easy access to Marina District and Pacific Heights
• Public transit options include SFMUNI, Golden Gate Transit, and the free PresidiGo bus service
• Post Office and banking within walking distance
Building 38 is located in the Presidio, a national park and leases commercial office space to qualify ing tenants. A proposing entity must meet minimum requirements to enter into a lease with Building 38. A corporate entity must be registered with the California Secretary of State. Proof of financial wherewithal to fulfill the financial obligations in the lease is also required, as lease underwritng. Low traffic, low impact tenants are preferred.
- Ideal for one person
- Quiet friendly community
- Enjoy working in a National Park
All space include:
- Operable window
- Bright energy efficient lighting
- Wall-toWall carpeting, recently cleaned
- Newly painted
- Comprehensive recycling program
- Showers, lockers, and bicycle parking
- Shared conference room
- Shared kitchenette
NOTE: Pets, emotional support animals, comfort or other therapy animals which are not considered service animals by the American Disability Act (ADA) are not allowed on premises. Service animals trained to aid a person with a specific disability per the ADA are allowed in the Presidio's commercial buildings.
- Building 38 has operable windows on all floors & encourages tenants to open windows when occupying space.
- Building 38 follows all local and regional mandates related to COVID-19.
- Sanitizing stations are provided throughout the building.
- A day-porter is on-site to provide periodic sanitizing of high touch areas throughout the day.
- Water supply is tested on a regular basis.
- All air handling equipment, including regular filter replacement, is professionally maintained.